Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Do you believe that Messi is better than Neymar?

• 35 posts
    January 24, 2020 10:43 AM PST

Do you believe that Messi is better than Neymar?

• 37 posts
    January 25, 2020 2:16 AM PST

Of course Messi is better than Neymar, at least at this point of time since we never know how the latter will develop in the subsequent years (although it is highly unlikely that Neymar will ever reach Messi's level, because face it, players as naturally gifted as Leo do not come every week).

Neymar is certainly one of the hottest prospects in football right now, possessing a lot of skill and potential to be a legend within the sport. However, Messi has proven from time to time that he is not just merely a skilled player and goal scorer, but a highly influential figure who has the ability to change games. His goalscoring record is also highly astonishing; he simply raised the bar for finishers around the world by scoring more than 50 goals in a calendar year. So far, although Neymar has proven that he has continued to get better, he has not yet reached Messi's level back when the latter was at the same age. Even Neymar himself would have admitted that he has a lot to learn from one of the greatest and most iconic players the football world has ever seen.

• 36 posts
    January 25, 2020 2:17 AM PST

Messi is really one of the greatest football players of all times. I am a big fan of his actually. I watch all his matches and bet through https://livescores.biz/ on his winnings. We used to gather together with my friends and discuss all his matches. It has become a good tradition